Saturday, January 7, 2012

I survived that hectic first week of school! Yay~

Hmm, so after last year's long break.
Everything kinda fall back into place like how it should be.
Everyone's now back to school. Okay, maybe not the minds and the heart.
But more or less the people are back.
Sec 3 life is really tougher than sec 2 and before.
I've lots to catch up on and pay attention in class be it whatever subject.
The teachers are kinda nice but strict though.
I hope i can really do well in my studies this year, expecting at least a B-A for my results! Stress!
Which also means that i have to work doubly hard and extremely hard.
I have been having endless late night work. And im really shag now.
Feeling that im so busy everyday. Oh well, this is life. I have to accept it.
Cca is kinda stress too. There's many things for us to remember.
All i can say and do for everything, be it studies or cca or whatsoever is PRACTICE, PRACTICE AND PRACTICE. HOPEFULLY, BY THEN I CAN HANDLE EVERYTHING WELL.
Cause... Practice makes perfect! Heh! ~ ^.^
Today East Spring Chinese Dance Open House was kinda successful? Ok.. Maybe better than last year.
Hopefully aleast 10-15 sec 1s will join chinesedance!!!!~ If not our dance troupe will be doom so. :{
After cca open house. Me, huishan and Vanessa went KFC to eat chicken!~
Yumyumyum. Nomnomnom. #Drools
Right after eating me and huishan went home and then went to Yuanshen's house with cyrus to talk? LOLOL.. ^.^
Had fun there while talking. Heh. Funny people.
So yeap, that's all for today! Gonna get started on my homework soon.
I can do it. HEHEHEHEH! *Self motivation.*

No comments: