Monday, January 30, 2012

i think im falling for you :/

I know, i know i shouldn't be feeling this way.
I know we're far from how reality should be but im really falling for you.
I know it's unfair, and i feel guilty too.
But truthfully, i liked you first.
And no matter what, i know we are never meant to be.
But still, i wish i can continue liking you.
Even if it's just to see you from afar, it'll make my day. I swear.
Baby boy, you're the last i would want to see you with another girl.
Though i have no rights to stop you, but i really wish, even if you find a girl you like.
Find someone special, pretty, unique and nice.
Last but not least stay happy my dear boy.
Once you're happy, i'll be too.
Cause, your smile on your face, never fails to make me smile too. ily.
And everytime when we have eye contact, i just can't seem to look into your eyes.
Just cause, im afraid i'll fall deeper for you each time.



No comments: