Thursday, December 29, 2011

Inferior.

Im starting to realise that whatever i do now.. be it anything, im just not up to it.
Im not as pretty as her.
Not as smart as her.
Not as great as her.
Not as amiable as her.
I feel im lagging behind in every way.
And i seem to be one step behind in everything i do.
I don't know why, but just.. I hate this feeling.
Everytime when i have expectations for myself, i just can't seem to reach it and accomplish it.
It's just disappointment after another disappointment.
I don't know how i can make myself feel confident about things i do now and most importantly me..
Cause in your heart, im always invisible or maybe just good for nothing.
I really dread myself being this way. Im unsure about the things i want and the thing i need.
But, now, All, i need is just a listening ear. That's all..
I don't understand why things have to turn out to be so complicating.
I wished i could turn back time. But it's pointless.
I thought, i was stronger but it turn out to be the other way.
I thought i could do it alone. Strive my way through with a smile and laughters.
But then again, it's easier said than done.
You're so far from reality. Im left here hanging again.

No comments: