Friday, April 30, 2010

♥ Jenelle is officially not scared of dentist anymore ^^

So basically yesterday was examination day . Was kinda okayy my Chinese i wrote 3 paper = 6 pages ^^ HAHA i'm crazy i dunno how come i wrote so much but yea . Next was English , English was alright too . After the papers Vanessa , Janelle , Eugenia and me decided to go to the dental cuz we got appointment . AHAHA , i was like freaking out there . But after seeing that the dentist was such a kind soul and gentle one , i heaved a sigh of relieve so did Janelle (((: Hehe , after that went to Evita house with CHIOBUU-S : Eileen lim , Evita , Vanessa goh . ^^ wooohhoo was fun there . Heartz you mama ! ~ ^^ hehe . Then went home around 3.30 reached home at 4 . wahh a half an hour time =.= Wanted to slack at home but daddy was around . Spoil my day nag nag nag . Yea we can't do those house hold chores . I'm awaiting for what you say , find a maid ((((: I will be glad . But luckily he didn't scold me as much as he scolded jiejie . hehe .
As For today , I guess i would be out with mummy to spent some time with her . It's Mummy birthday (:

No comments: