Thursday, April 15, 2010

haizz , had headache in class during SFL , decided to put head down . The moment my head down lots of thought came and go and tears started to flow down . At that point that t-cher walk to me ask me girl can you dun use your phone ? U are smsing right ? Can you dun use ? And you are not even suppose to use it in class right ? Then i looked up my eyes watery , so my replied was huh ?! i never use . Then she say okayy then can you put your bag down ? After that had the prize giving thingy (: It kinda cheer me up . But now nothing is making me feel any better , tears can't stop welling up my eyes ! I really dun know luh , i'm not transparent ! I got feelings too , if you can treat them equally well why not me ? I may not say anything cuz i do not wanna cause anything but seriously sometimes i really wonder do you even treat me as a friend ? All i ever wanted is someone that understands me well .. Can't i even have that ?

No comments: