Friday, April 23, 2010

♥ I MISS EVERYTHING

Is it gonna be impossible to get those days back ? But even if it's gonna be impossible I still love the time when you guys had made me a girl who goes crazy whenever i want , Let out whatever emotions i want at anytime , blurt anything out but of course not insulting anyone and which not having to hide anything between you guys , it's just me . But ever since you guys left my life ]': , i have never once be me . Always being conscious for whatever i say , sometimes even thinking if i should control my laughter which Jenelle will never do that . She's a girl who just blurt things out . Laugh whenever she want , cry whenever she want and do anything she want at anytime . Everything reflect depending on her mood But now It's like i'm a different person now it's just not me . You guys are like my addictions and I miss you but now without you guys It's like as though I have something missin ! Each and everyone of your made me myself Thankyou 6F that's why i'm so sure that 6F is still being loved

No comments: