Wednesday, April 28, 2010

For all my life , all i ever needed was you by my side .
I love you more than anyone do .
You're gonna be my one and only .
I have 3 words , 8 letters and 1 meaning to say you .
I love you .
Even if you were walking through darkness , I promise i will stay by you .
I will become your light .
I'll make sure you'll become the outstanding one
I dun care what others see or say ,
All i ever care is about you .
All i ever wanted was you .
Even if the sun and the earth were to collide tonight
I will be by your side
Even if we're far apart , i promise our hearts and souls will link together .
I'll be your saviour whenever you need me .
You're like my oxygen . My addiction , my drug I can't live without you
With all my mights i will try to make you happy whenever you're sad And the last thing i wanna say is that you're being loved by me (:

No comments: