Sunday, March 7, 2010

Went out yesterday to noveana with jiejie . Ate at a korean restruant spent a bomb there HAHAH (: But not i pay so yeap . On the way there sms-ed my chio bu ^^ While in the mrt had lot's of thoughts running through my mind . Feeling terribly confuse , Sigh . Reached home at around 10 plus . Daddy was watching ghost show , was alone in my room could hear all the sound effects . Hugged my toy dog went out to watch . HAHA . I screamed man ! " DADDY ARRRRRR ~~ " DAMM stupid , i covered my eyes and then when i thought there's nothing , i open and then the "ghost" jump out of the tv . As in the show the tv . GOSHH . I had enough man . Didn't dare to go back to the room so slept outside . But the funny thing is i sleep walk AHAHAA . back to my room ^^ Today woke up and then used com . Was like blabbering with chio bu about my fringe hoping it would not look weird cuz i cut it HAHAH (: CAn't wait to see her tomorrow ^^

No comments: