Saturday, March 20, 2010

Haiz , did i regretted my decision or something ..
why the hell am i feeling this way ?
Sigh ... I'm in a sudden lost of words , and i really do not know what to do .
I'm like Practically SPEECHLESS .
Why the hell am i feelin' like as though something tragic happened .
I'm curious why am i feeling this way towards you .
I tryin my best not to show any awkwardness between us .
Though you might not notice it .
But truthfully , it's totally different how the way i felt last time and now .
I'm really lost .
But all i know now is I'm feelin' very vexed
, I'm about to go insane . ARGGS .
Things are begining to become so frustrating . >.<
I really need sometime alone i guess .
To reflect all the things that's happening and had happened .
Maybe everything just came too fast . That i just can't catch a breather at all .
The most funniest thing is that , i have just realised it now at this moment .
But I'm quite certain , in the midst while reflecting i actually realised there were so many happenings . So many that if i think of it at one go my brain would go KABOOMM .
Maybe I seriously need sometime alone .
I'm not sure how long i will take but hopefully i will be alright soon

No comments: