Friday, March 5, 2010

Just came back from chinese dance O: hahah . Went to vanessa Hu house's after chinese dance . At the same time went up to the 9 floor to see someone house HAHA (: That person slippers damm super stylish (: LOLOL . Randomz . Was like damm pissed saw something make me remind of you and make me wanna puke HAHA . Insult insult think you very good uh , rich so what ? I dun care ! =.= Went back home with eileen , stop by at 7-11 bought biscuit . I Finish all up cuz i was Extremely hungry . (: Then bused home HAHA

Jenelle-eileen : haha , ccbb 2 lorhs HAHA =.= pissed of with her man ! thanks for tagging anyways (:

Jenelle - euginea : thank you ^^

Jenelle-Joycelyn : thank you loves (:

Jenelle-Hmm : yeap but seriously pissed me off man ! super irritating tell you on msn ? HAHA

Jenelle-dun nid : hello ? who are you ?

Jenelle-Rachel : my friend HAHA . tell you on the phone someday kays (: HAHA ^^

No comments: