Monday, March 8, 2010

haiz ... You seriously pisses me off man ! Can you just **** off and stop intruding my life . If you think we are unhappy with you then so be it . Cuz that's your thinking not mine and i dun bother to change it . Forget the thinking of me starring into your eyes and giving you that smile that you have long for and for your information i can no longer stare into your eyes and give you that smile like before . It will just make me puke . Wanna act with me i can , by all means . I dun care . If You think that i do not what you have been saying behind my back to the others ? Mind you , i know ! ~ I'm not deaf neither i'm blind . Hate me ? Whatever ! I dun give a damm cuz i had enough of all these man . Oh yea just to let remind you , stop interfering other people matters .

No comments: