Wednesday, October 28, 2009

YIKEEEsS Can't go school Because I'm SO pathetic DIZY and
when I stand I'm afraid I might tople down for whatever reason I don't know too .
AND worst still it's currently a thrusday and the time now is excatly
7.47 am though I have to go to school and I want to go to school , But I can't .
This is simply is BBBLOOODYY PATHETIC >.<. SIGH . I want to get to sleep but I can't get to sleep . For the past half an hour , I've been lazying around trying to get into my sweet dreams BBBBUUUTTT , I just can't that's why I'm here blogging . =.=
LOOK HOW PATHETIC IS IT ? ):
Hmm , so now let's talk abt what I was wondering when I was lazying on my bed .
I was thinking how my group would cope with the IP .
AWWW , I so sorry I'm here at home but not there helping U guys .
I promise I'll be back by tomorrow ya ? I'll try . (:
Kays so now I should just watch my F.O. {KEKKEKEKEKE} .
Since I can't get to sleep . I shall do some catch up with F.O.[ MUAHHAHAHA .]
Byeee byyeee Cya .

♥REPPPLLYYS :
Jenelle@reply-Jia yi: Yepp , I agree (:
Jenelle@reply-Kopi : Hello kopi ~ ! Ouuhh , then u're welcome anytime .
Jenelle@reply-Huishan :Hello hui shan . Thanks for tagging (: LOVVEEYA .

No comments: