Friday, October 30, 2009

BIG BANG - Let me hear your voice

GOSH , I'm addicted to this song , though it might just seems just right the first time you hear But soon you'll get addicted , I duunno abt you but I would . HEHEH . But maybe partly it's because I'm a V.I.P. , So as BIG BANG (: . So let me crap abt today . Feeling alright this morning decided to go to school , as I promised . Had assembly in the hall . And then blah blah blah . Soon Chloe told me that an egg crack . EWWW , it's really extremely sick . Then brought the egg to toliet to wash . LAter rachel told chloe to crack all since the others also cracking then we went to crack the egg and it was expose to the air . And it got dirty .. GOSH , so we decided to throw away . How STUPID of us . (: After that had outdoor cooking , it was a nice but tiring time .I was sweating like hell luhhs . Why ? Cause the hot sun is shining above me and the fire is blowing towards me DUHH ! :( .. I was like indirectly "cooking" myself . LOL , Then went to eat . Soon later went back to class . Played heartattack , was bloody fun but that teacher had to spoil our fun . It was terribly unfair , it also isn't all our fault . Fine we produce PART of the NOISE but not all . Anyways later after school went to play at the canteen , had fun till 2.30 . Then went back home so ya that's all . (:

BYEEE BBYEEEE Cya !

No comments: