Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Heeheeehhe .. Stuck at home almost the whole day for the past few days as
Expected =.= .. But still went out to walk dog . AND SHOP with milktea and kopi
as planned (: TEEHEE .. Hmm , yesterday went to walk my doggy with kopi for like 2 hours
straight .. WOW tiring , lol but still it was bloody fun . Went to the mini mart saw a bumper bee . DAMM BIG , we were like screaming our lungs out . Then my dog was like trying to catch it and eat it . Which is disgusting . (: Of course he didn't eat it .. Then bought coke and sweets . Sat in the park , played the playground .. But the play ground , I mean the park was like very deserted . ): So we deiced to leave the park . But then we practically went everywhere that had sits to sit . LOL ? cause it was so bloody damm hot . Can't stand that sweltering heat . Yupp then chat chat , talk talk then it was time to go back to home sweet home . Went back had a quick shower . And watch Family outing ,URGGGS it's so bloody addictive and funny . Can't help it but Whenever I watch it I will laugh out loud . REALLY is LOL . teehee . Then at night wanted to follow mummy and daddy go gaint but then jie jie want me to accompany her so ya , I stayed at home and continued my FAMILY OUTING (: .. Soon after watching realized that everybody was sleeping . So went to sleep too !!! HAHAS then woke up at 10 plus . AND the day for today begins . Teehee cya ..
♥REPLYS :
@reply-sabbiee X): kays .. I'll link you ASAP . (:
@reply-(I)sabelle! ♥: Hello thanks for relinking me (:
@reply-BERNADETTE :Thanks for tagging . teehee
@reply-******: who are you ? (:
@reply-[Destiny]: huh ? I IRRITATING what the hack I do sia . And I'll relink you ASAP . Blehs kor kor . ):

No comments: