Saturday, October 31, 2009

2NE1 -PARK BOM : YOU AND I


http://www.youtube.com/v/lGOSY_8o2Wk&hl=en&fs=1"&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1">

BOm is so cute . URGGG , I LOVE THIS SONG . I really dunno but I'm kinda addicted to Bommy unnie song too ~! Bommy unnie chalanda . KEkkeeeeeeke . Kays so let me start from the begining . I woke up at 10.30 cause I slept at 2.30 last night . (:Went to brush my teeth and wash my face . Played FC for a while and watched dramas .Then went to bath , wanted to go out with mummy but very lazy so I went to sleep . MUAHHAHAHAH (: heeeezzzz . RANDOM : GOODNESS , I 've spent almost all my time today on sleeping . Because I slept at 3 and woke up at 6 plus . ALL BECAUSE of the loud thunder . WAKKAKAKA . Right after that went to eat pockey . YUMM YUMM . Not long later went to play fc AGAIN . Pathetic cause there was seriously nothing to do . I wanted to watch F.O but I'm bloody lazy to load it , so played FC . Kays then later around 7 plus , mummy called to buy dinner . Ate dinner and now , blogging . TEEHEHHE , kays cya . (:

*My life is perfectly alright . I dun find my life weird nor boring . U just have to stay away from ME AND I'LL BE HAPPY . If you find my life pathetic , you can always stay away from me and my life . I need not have you in my life . I would rather be more glad if you stay away from my life . Whether you like it or not it's my life you can't control it ! JUST GET LOST . I can survive even if you're not in my life . I have many more caring friends who lovee me . I DON't give a bloody damm if you hate me . THIS IS MY LIFE , NO ONE CAN CONTROL . NEITHER YOU NOR THE OTHERS .

No comments: