Thursday, June 4, 2009

♥WEEEE~!! HAIX IT JUST SO PERFECT !! Yay today went to school .Hmm had supp. class it was quite fun though had to study but i got pay attention de horhs .. Though never do work but then managed to finish up in class WAKAKAKA !!!! HAHAHA ... I really wish i can spend my whole holiday having supplementary because I really love school or maybe to be exact it because of my DEAREST FRIENDS and one more most important motive FOR STUDIES ! After school went to 7-11 to eat , I KNOW I KNOW my mummy everytime say what dont every time go cause the food there is not healthy !! OK OK OK i be good girl k ?? Try not to go there so often !! hmm took some picture with deborah too HAHAHA ~ !


♥Sigh my dear friends can we stop this conflict we are having between each other ?? Cause it's our last year here , can't we just treasure our every moment together ? Sometimes I really wonder why would this happen , it is because of me or u ?Hmm maybe it just everyone's fault because we all just dun have the limit for ourself like just go overboard . But I just hope we could like just end this and become best friend again ! It's really sad to see us breaking our friendship !! It really NOT EASY to built a friendship but it SO EASY to break it ! And seriously it really irritating to see each other like we are like some sort of enemy . Since we were once so close why not we try forgiving each other than hating each other ?? Hmm now it just up to u and ur "gang" and of course my other side too !



♥WOOHHHOOO !! SHOPPING SHOPPING !!
Oppsi going to go broke soon cause if i'm not wrong Robinson sales is today !! URRRGGGH hahas I'm very sure i will go for it !! MUAHHHAAHAHH but dunno if mummy will want not D: Nevermind i will try to convince her to go WAKAKAKAKAKA !!! But on the other side if cannot go there nevermind i still got my backup plan MUAHAHAHA !! If really cannot go then i will go somewhere futher like Novena cause there got alot alot of korean things !! WOOHHOO I will definately go there also ! HEHHEHE , hmm gtg now cya

No comments: