Monday, December 26, 2011

Give me a break will you?

Holiday is coming to an end.
A new year is starting.
School's reopening.
My homework aren't finish.
Packed schedules.
Im as good as dead.

Sometimes, i really wish.. i could be freed from all these frustrations.
I wish i could run away to a really far place where everything are meant for me. Made for me.
No frustrations, no sadness, no anger, no tears, no lies, nothing but happy.
There's so many things i wish but none can turn to reality.
So many things i wished you could understand, time after time.
So many expectations that turn into disappointment.
But afterall....
I just hope everything turn for the better.
I hope you'll feel better, be happier, smile more, laugh more.
And last but not least, understand how i feel.
Stand in position for once.
Shower me with love for once.
Talk to me nicely for once.
Just be who you're suppose to be for once.
And lastly Please... show me you care for once.
Don't disappoint me any further.

No comments: