Thursday, July 28, 2011

When will you ever come to your senses ?


Don't you think that piglet in the picture is awesome ?


So much for being so naive . Thanks alot dude . You totally drained out every single bit of respect i have in you . I tried to believe you each time i see you that way . I tried to convince myself that nope that isnt true . But i guess you have utterly prove me wrong . I didn't wanted to believe that fact was placed right before my eyes . How can you expect me to not believe that fact ? Whatever . -.- ! I hate you ! Two sided bastard !Nope this isn't to any of my friends or anyone from esss dont worry (:


School today was rather tiring .
Slept early yesterday . Thanks korkor for packing my things ^^ .
English as the first period . Literally toutured by her .
She was scolding us as usual cause we weren't doing any of her work -.-
I dont even understand what the asdfghjkl she is talking about .
Chinese was alright , love mr chew story telling session :D
Oh ya that reminds me , i havent think of what i should say for that one whole minute .
Geography was threathening , i was praying so hard that she wouldn't call me at any moment .
Cause i really dont know the answer ! Guess i needa really memorise and revise hard this weekend.
Recess was like the daily basis we go through .
Home econs was kinda boring and i felt like im in the north pole . I feel like the aircon like to follow me wherever i seat :/ And i will end up freezing like some mad girl .
Life in SFL was really awkward shan't elaborate on it .
One word awkward is all i can use seriously ._.
And timothy and the boys behind were really irritating _l_ you (;
Went to tm with eileen to get our colour paper but this man was like harrassing us like some pedo ewww .
Im really really freaked out by him no joke it's not funny really ! i swear to my heart i will never ever ever want to meet him again T_T
Went to drink gongcha , J&CO yogurt and nasi lemak (Y)
Now home ^^ bye peeps .

No comments: