Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm retarded just cause i am .
I'm a crazy bitch whenever i want to be one .
I smile whenever i want to .
I laugh when i think it's funny .
I cry when im sad .
Like or not it's just me :D

The uncertaincy in me is really killing me .
I feel like giving everything up now , seriously .
I dont wish this to carry on i feel like im mentally totured .
I hate playing mind games with people around me , especially with the people i love most .
There is so many things i wished i could tell you so many things i wished i knew .
But the worst part is that im always kept in the dark like an idoit .
You are making me go crazy and i mean it .
Im not being paraniod but just cause im too used to your presence thats why .
I like you and im serious but if you dont , i can't do anything about it .
I can only stand there and watch how things will worsen as my heart shatters into smaller pieces each day .
It's alright im gonna stay strong im gonna put you to the back of my mind .
I have alot of things i gotta to say , but because it's just too much that , the words i use began to lose it's meaning .
It's meaningless typing it all out . imma crazy bitch thats all i know .
I hate myself for getting too devote to someone and causing a whole crap out of everything .
I WISH I COULD JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND FIND MYSELF FORGETTING EVERYTHING ONLY THEN I CAN THEN START AFRESH. NAH MAYBE NOT .
I JUST WANNA END THIS ALL , THATS ALL KTHANKSBYE .

No comments: