Monday, July 11, 2011

I may look strong on the outside but im still fragile in the inside so mind you please handle me with care .

I maybe smiling on the outside but my heart is tearing inside me .
I wont care anymore cause im too worn out by everything .
Im just not ready for anything now i guess ? :/
Done alot of reflections on many people advice .
Yeah i guess i wouldnt wanna make the wrong decision and end up hurting myself .
Lastly rumours will always remains as rumours .
What's most important is the truth behind these rumours .
Whether it's really true or not , no one knows except yourself .
And that's me , i could be lying on the surface but deep down i know the answer for myself .
The real enemy that i have been fighting with is myself and my stupid ego .
I'm not up to it , i can't face it bravely and end up running away eventually .
That sucks ! I really hate that feeling when you dont know what to do .
Especially when you feel lost about your feelings and no one understand how you really feel .
They cant help you in any way , you have to figure things out yourself .
You can really feel your heart sinking way down .
Like you're all alone on this path nothing else with you that its .

No comments: