Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Please dont be in love with someone else

I know i can't love you yet i've already fallen so deeply for you .
Reminded myself umpteen times that i can't love you . Knew things will never work out between us ..
But whenever i see the sight of you , i just can't seem to focus on whatever im doing .
My whole attention is driven to you .
You might not even notice me maybe to you im just a girl .
But you'll never know how i ever feel .
The feeling is terrible really terrible .
It is like you know you can't love yet you are already so deeply in love with him .
You can't express anything from the bottom of your heart cause everything is kept within you .
All you can do is to just admire him from afar .
Maybe the least you could do is to just give a really shy smile that don't mean anything to him .
The conversations of us doesn't last a minute at all .
My brain is flooded with you , your name and everything related to you .
Whenever you're with some other girls , i feel uneasy yet i don't even have any right to feel this way .
I have never felt so uncomfortable liking someone like this .
Maybe it's because i know it's really impossible between us .
But what can i do ? I've fell so deeply in love with you .
The words i held back and the tears i kept to myself .
The giggles which was suppose to be loudly exposed was always deep down in me .
Sigh tell me what should i really do .

No comments: