Monday, April 25, 2011

It just breaks my heart to know that we're impossible

I dont know why but i have this very uneasy whenever i see you .
I know it's really a superwrong choice for me to fall for you but it really can't be help .
I keep thinking about you all day and night and i swear im done and over with him .
Thought about how stupid i couldn't got over him the past few months before .
Now i've finally cleared my thoughts that i dont love him anymore . No more .
It's really over . I've you in my heart now my dear boy .
But seriously , how possible this can be .
I'm 100 % sure that you just treat me like a normal girl or maybe someone you've seen somewhere , somehow in your life .
Walking pass me with a cold stare as i have a glimpse of your sight .
Slowly feelings increase , affections gets stronger but my heart dies each time i see you .
Cause i know , it's never possible between us .

No comments: