Friday, March 18, 2011


This day , yes this very day .
I swore upon that this is the ever last time i'm gonna cry for you .
Think about you and etc . After this day everything will resume back to normal .
Even if it's gonna hurt , im not gonna cry anymore .
And whatever it is , you have nothing to do with me from today onwards .
I gotta learn how to accept things (:
And thanks for making me had a taste of love at least just that once .
A goodbye was never easy but i still need to say this .
Goodbye ..

SOTTTTTTTTTTTT !
DEAR SOTSOT ! i miss you ! LOL ! So how was the conference with Amabel and Ek ?! Fun huh ? Heheh . Im so so so boredddd . I'm like mugging everything now . History and everything .
Oh yeahhhhh , i feel in love with CN BULEEEEEE JUNGYONGHWA ! SOTSOT , CALL ME WHEN YOU FREE KKKKKK ? HEHEH !
ohhh yeahhh and your RISE3 keke

No comments: