Monday, March 14, 2011



My love for you is like a hot coffee .
It's like an addiction just like how people get addicted to a cup of coffee .
The more i fall for you , the more bitter things get , it's just like how you drink that cup of coffee . But i can't let go although i know it will hurt in the end but eventually i choose to hold on .
I know , i have broken many promises about forgetting you .
I'm sorry but it can't be help , i guess my love for you is worst than an addiction .
So now tell me what , you left me hanging there not knowing what to do .
I'm just left there like an idiot . Maybe the answer is obvious .
The answer can be right in front of my face but i choose to run away .
I don't know , maybe this sounds pathetic to many people out there .
Even i myself find it pathetic , but it just cant be help .
It's like a forbidden love .
Do you ever understand how i feel ?! Or wait will you ever understand how i feel ?
Cuz im tired of playing mind games , it isn't fun seriously .

No comments: