Sunday, March 20, 2011

Broken hearted like an unfixed puzzle



Hmm , okayy so i have been busy mugging with my homework and stuff .
School is gonna start in like one day ok .. maybe not even one day . Another 20 hours ?
Or even lesser , it can be counted as a good or bad thing . Maybe a rather tiring thing too .
The daily routine with kick off and worst still with Monday blues . HAHAH it will be worst off .
But maybe i should look forward to it in another way ? :DDD
I'm still left with my chinese and maths homework . I should be quickly finishing them NOW .
But somehow my brain and every part of my body is refraining myself from doing so .
Hmm , maybe i should really get started on things do some revision and stuff .
Afterall , I did play alot for the past few days huh ?
Okayyy enough talking about work and work .

TIME FOR A CHANGE IN TOPIC WAKAKAK .

Im like currently talking to my sot on msn ! She rawk ^^
Ohh yeahh and i like finally found my sis korean book .
I'm now somehow learning how to write and stuff pretty cool I shall show you to it on monday ?
If i remember to bring it kekeke ..
Oh yeah and remember i told you i started loving dream high .
But i just realised when i love watching it and watched it that day .
It was practically the last EPISODE ! HOW GREAT CAN THIS BE ?! HAHAHAHA nevermind .
Anyways this post is getting long so ciaos . Byeeeeeeee people .

No comments: