Sunday, October 3, 2010

Alrights , so ermm . Started the day off normally ?
Geography paper made me panic like crazy .
But afterall the paper was soso .
The section a & d were easy but the section b & c were driving me crazy .
I finished the paper till the very last minute and that is badbad sgin >< .
Well nevermind , the paper is over can't do anything about it .
Waited for eileen koh at the foyer because she went for dnt hehe <3
Then went mac to eat with eileen lim and eileen koh . <3
We all didn't wanted to go home so early so we went tm to shop and play :x
People this is called destressing :DDD .
So while shopping me and eileen lim bought the same file we've been longing for , teehee xD .
Went home at around 12 and now home .


To my pretty babe :
Cheerup yeah ? i'm here for you always and always . I want you to remain hyper .
Not like this alrights ? And and i'm sure things will be alright . Lovelove x infinity
Hmm and dun feel guilty abt that thing , i know it's unintentional i dun blame you and if you dare feel sad or guilty i not hesitate to get mad with you ><>

No comments: