Friday, February 26, 2010

ur bf:): yohs!
Jenelle : hello ? who are you ? do i know you O.O lol

Janelle: Hellos , tagged
Jenelle: hello thank you (:

hUda: Hi, tagged..
Jenelle : hello thank you (:

Marcus: Tagged (:
Jenelle: thankyou ^^

xuan lin{!}♥: tag backs babe! ^^
Jenelle: thank you chio bu (:

joel: link me
joel: sparkly top.....
Jenelle : LOL ! soon yeap ?

`amabel[: : Heyy, taggies
Jenelle: heyhey ! ~thank you (:

♥ E I L E E N !: O.O tagged !
Jenelle: thank you

Finally replied all tags ^^

sigh , i'm getting tired of all these things , it really pisses me off ! ARGGS , can you just shut the **** up and stop ruining my life ? It really makes me so irritated . Looking at your face and faking a smile just because i didn't want to spoil your mood or what so ever but please , I have limits . It's not like as though you are someone who can just walk into my life and change everything . It not as if , if you want something you must get it always . If you need the attention so much go get it somewhere else just not infront of my face .

No comments: