Sunday, February 21, 2010


tubby looks so cute ^^
G-dragon looks so hot (:
WAKAKKA BIG BANG IS BACK WITH LOLLIPOP 2 :O
WOOHOO , big bang finally back with lollipop 2 .
goshh , it looks much nicer than lollipop 1 ARGGS . saddening huh , D: HAHAH
Just came back , phew finally got a break or should
i say finally freed from visiting houses . Home sweet home is the best :D
LOL . visited lots of relatives . though i dun even know them LOL .
Met mummy at the airport , i look so noob .
I dun even know where was i . I was wondering around the airport .
PATHETICALLY , i didn't even know i was at T1 and mummy was meeting me at T2 .
Had to resort to mummy coming to fetch me from T1 to T2 LOLOL .
How stupid can i be ? XD
Then had lunch at T2 with my aunt and uncle . HEHEH .
Then went bukit timah to visit relatives and blah blah .
The next minute when i saw my phone it was already 7 .
GOSH went to eat and back to home sweet home
I'm so doom . My homework are piling up.
But my time is getting lesser .
HAHA hmm , i should start doing my homeworks byebye (:

No comments: