Saturday, December 26, 2009

I LOVE TODAY !

Hello you ! Went out at 12 plus today with da yi , xiao yi , mummy and cuzzies today . Wahhh so fun mann . Went to watch the Alvin and the chipmunks 2 with cuzzies and da yi . Not bad luh but then Alvin and the chipmunks 1 more nice . (: hahahah after that went to book the line for the bowling . EEEYYYERRR so long one leh , must wait for 24 people before getting the line . So meanwhile we went to play the simulated ride . OMG DAMMM FUN . I love it ! It's very similar to the rollercoster ride . (((: After that waited for very long then got the line . Aiyoooo , the first few times I so lan leh , never even hit any pins down . But soon , got luh even got strike . hhahha . Thank you da yi !~ I really enjoyed myself ehehehe . Kays then after that send da yi to the bus stop with tze hou , tze siang . Then daddy went to buy food , and went home sweet home .

P.S. I've never wanted our friendship to be like this too . Everything happen too sudden . No one expected this to happen either . I know and I've always treasure as much as you think . Though there was ups and downs but i'm willing to leave it back behind .

No comments: