Wednesday, December 23, 2009

EAST SPRING !

sigh ! went into east spring wanted to get into coral but didn't manage . Got separated with my dearies ): haix actually went to appeal for coral but after having to know , the results will only be known after the school reopen within that week . I changed my mind and decided to cancel the appellation, then mummy was like aiyo why you so fickle minded , suddenly you want then now you dun wan . Though i really like that school and want that school but i wouldn't wan to wear my primary school uniform walking around that school for a week and if the appellation isn't successful i would have to stick to that school . =.='' sigggghhh . saddening huh ? Got seperated with your , urrrrgggg ! Anyways went for the orientation , the school wasn't that bad but then in 1E3 there isn't a single white sandian . Pathetic . But there's a janelle in my class . hahahahah . (: But still saddening , i can't meet your often , can't spend the time like how we did last time and now ! SiGGGGHHHH . Must miss me ar ~!

No comments: