Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello people sorry i didn't post for quite a while . Hmm , yesterday went out to eat claypot rice , though I didn't really like it . ((: After eating we went to shop shop and after shopping went to kor kor company , wahhh LFI so cool leh . Kor kor so childish leh , everytime disturb me . ((: Anyways talking about childishness , I really find that you are extremely childish . Having to move on to 13 next year yet you're still acting like this =.= . CHILDISH . Nevermind since you wanna think it this way , I shan't waste my brain cells to change how the way you think . Oh ya , THANK YOU VERY MUCH for not having you to come to my house and infesting my house with your cells . I'm really gald thaT you have finally shown me your true colours . THANK YOU , and if i'm ill mannered , you are way worsts then me , PLEASE reflect on yourself first before me . Once again THANK YOU . (: