Thursday, July 16, 2009

U ' R SIMPLY JUST A BETRAYER

U know what i should not have even forgive you in the first place ! U backstabber , I told u not to tell anyone but in the end ? U still did , i should have trusted my dearies not to tell u anything ! See now u caused me into trouble thinking i do not know who is the culprit behind this ? Hey come on , if u cant keep secret just tell me ~ ! And more , adding words into my mouth ? WHAT KIND OF FRIEND U ARE ! Now I finally understand why my dearies hate u so much ! I think i have put too much trust in u that , now i do not know if i could trust u r words anymore . *PISSED .I hate the way u lied to me i am seriously disappointed in u ! Can't believe it when u're in trouble u will just push the blames to other but not YOURSELF and worst acting like an angel but in reality u are just being a hypocrite . FCUKING BITCH ! But , i just know that , that is the last time i am going to trust you NEVER AGAIN ! All this would stop , trust me . I'm sorry but it's u who took the trusted away from me on you .

No comments: