Friday, July 3, 2009

♥ JUST DON'T PISSED ME !! OH BTW U ALREADY HAVE
urgggh !!! Seriously I hate you , I hate you saying thing that was not true kies .. Get that right I
am not someone who can tolerate that because by saying that it hurts my pride and reputation. I don't care why you used my name for that but get that right whatever we were before WAS
THE PAST ! I don't think u lived in the history don't you ? U know,what u did had really made me freak out .. I just cannot seem to see you now. You are just making me feel extremely pissed kies ! LOL enough of that I shouldnt bring my misery to those peeps who are reading HEHEH =D . Woohoo today was a very happy day LOL go to school as per normal and played the whole time luhs . I was like LOLOLOLOLOL the whole time but also quite troubled by somethings also .kor kor that why throwed temper at you hahas but abit angry with you just now BLEHS ! Hmm and the lesson was like very interesting go to the eco garden and parade square for some science thingy . Ouuuya , then in class smack chloe Zzzzz .. The sound was like so loud and then she go scratch me until my whole hand all got so many cuts WAKKA !

No comments: