Thursday, August 13, 2009

NOPE ! This is not how things are , they aren't as perfect as before ! It seems like everything have been destroyed throughly ,I guess . The problem simply doesn't lie with me nor you . But the fact of jealousy .. GRR I shall not talk much about this but all i know is all this need time to heal ya ? Hmm peeps say that time heals everything ? Is that true , I hope so ! GRR , all this are getting on my nerves ! >.< URGGG ~ ! Nevermind , let us come to the happy moment ! KEKEKE ~ ! It like went out on Sunday and bought lots lots of things ! HAHAHA . Anyways , lets come back to the point I really hope the rainbow will come after this storm . Ouuhya , one more thing , anyways i would like to pass this message to someone : IT IS IMPOSSIBLE BETWEEN US ! STOP HARRASSING ME AND MY FRIENDS ~!

No comments: