Monday, November 17, 2008

YIPPIE , later on i am going to watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 hahas !! Okies actually , i'm suppose to watch it last Saturday or Sunday lahhs , but THE MOST STUPID THING WAS I TOOK THE WRONG BUS LAHHS AND GUESS WHERE I WENT ??
ten second to guess ......... 5 , 4 , 3 ,
2 ,1 . okies ??

i went to punngol it like so stupid then there like a lady lahhs , she go lent me her phone thn later i took a bus home ... it like so damm WTH !!! arhhs i' m now starting to be crazy over FEI LUN HAI (fahrenheit) yesterday went to c them so so so so soo extremely handsome lahhs , it like NO words can describe thm ..hahas (maybe i am too obsess of them le lahhs ) but i really dun really care lahhs
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM ♥ hehe :)
haiz nowadays , dun have school very boring !!! I can't wait for school to start lahhs .It like almost every1 in msn write "sian no school " cause really what dun have school then cannt have friends . So it like it will be like very boring , although we can go out watch movie with cousin , stay at home watch tv or play com hahas.BUT REALLY I MISS SCHOOL LOTS LOTS AND OF COURSE MY FRIENDS !!But it always like that 1 like when have school thn dun want then when dun have then miss , want.(aiyaya ) hahas . hmmm i should say something long time ago but i didn't so now i would like to say tht :
ESKER, a few ago was Ur birthday !!
I didn't say a happy birthday to u. now i
would want to truly say a big big big
belated " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
OKIES??" hahas (hope u will not be so
naughty anymore !) hahas ... I hope u
will always remember this ..
I will always love♥ u alot , no matter what
when i scold , i play , I ... i will love u as
my doggy !! hahas


hahas trying to open ?? it locks excuse me esker :)
so cold is it have to go inside there sleep ?? hahas
okays i gtg le bb cya !! :)
PS:sorry arrhs the word verymessy i tried to change but cannt sorry

No comments: