Sunday, November 16, 2008

HELLO PEOPLE !!! hmmps. i'm extremely happy lahhs , cause yesterday i went to fahrenheit autograph session it was like so cool . Okies but it not my first time going there but thn (just sharing ) hehe !! i went up on stage to sgin the concert ticket , but the tickets wasnt my it was my sister friend the friend the tickets hehe but thn when we when up on stage , my heart immediately stop lahhs (they so handsome lehhs )thn they keep on smiling at me hehehe , AT THE MOST THEY SHAKE MY HAND LAHHS OMG OMG I AM SO CRAZY OVER THEM LE LAHS ... but thn they also sold poster and thn they also sign MINE posters WOWWW!!!so happy extremtely lahs hehe okies lahhs i think that all lahhs cause i need to go tution le cyas !!


FAHRENHEIT ALWAYS ROXS I LOVE

THEM LOT LOTS

HEHE=] BLEHS hahas

No comments: