Friday, October 31, 2008

SAD SAD SAD.. GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY of not getting good marks in exams ... SCARED SCARED SCARED ...:(

Haiz this few days are getting worst and worst .. we are like all getting back our exams result although i pass 3 sub except for math but then i still very scared , cause like i am very scared to go foundation maths i dun want to change class ...I LOVE MY CLASS (5 faithful) i dun want to change !!PLEASE I AM BEGGING U GUYS WHO ARE DECIDING THE CLASS PLEASE I WANT TO STAY STAY STAY !!!nvm but then as long i behave well and work hard , pay attention , i think can stay provided we are going to behave well and work hard lahhs :)[teacher
say 1.(dun mean any thing i want to stay in my class i dun care i want to stay and i want to stay ! [SOB SOB *crying]
But the math very hard leh iwas like shocked whn i fail lahhs it like only p5 then i started failing my subs but then overall i improve except math ..i deproved alot lahhs I DUN CARE I AM GOING TO WORK HARD THIS HOLIDAY THERE NO TIME TO WASTE LE ...NEXT YEAR P6 .. PSLE COMING I AM SO DEAD IF I AM JUST GOING TO PLAY PLAY PLAY DURING MY HOLIDAYS .. i have really decided to work very very hard and hopefully i can really improve in my math sub hahas AND REMAIN IN THE SAME CLASS WITH MY FRIENDS !! :) hehe haha ... okays i got to go le cya cause 2Morrow got my freaky tution haven memorise her composition yet ... (going to get scolded le ) nvm 2morrow whn i going to go then study anyways it quite long but everytime like tht 1 at last also got pass (some more with good marks lahhs like 70-90++ lahhs ) :) okies cya

No comments: