Friday, October 17, 2008

Omg omg omg i am feeling so exhausted after sitting on the table looking out for the cockroches ... its like just now i and my sis my sis was in the toliet and i was in the room at frist thn later she called me said tht theres a cockraoch and i was like .... thn the whole 1 HOUR I WAS SITTING ON THE TABLE NEAR THE STOVE IT LIKE WHT THE HELL LAHHS SORRY .. :) but really lahhs it like so patatic and my sis was like so scared and thn later after sitting there for long hours we finally got out and whn we called our bro he said "why scared ?? thn he somemore not at home neither my dad was ." thn my mom was sleeping alr .. it like Wa lao thn how, omg i will never never never never 1 to c a cockroach again in my life so disgusing insect so many legs , got wings , ARHSS I HATE THM I HATE THM I HATE THM , SOMEMORE IF THEY GIV BIRTH IS LIKE SO MANY WHT THE HELL LAHHS HATE HIM SO MUCH STUPID STUPID STUPID !! iritating too lahhs


nvm nvm jenelle ng must cool down , hehe arhhs angry all over me ........lets think about happy things like



BUTTERFILES LOVER THE MOVIES IS COMING OUT AND HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 YAY!! I AM SO GOING TO WATCH THM MANN ! after my examms :) haha
NOT ONLY THT LAHSS , lan qui huo also roxs manns !! yay after listening and looking at all this feel better not so terrified anymore but i really hate ur mr cockroach>.<
HATING U FOREVER....... I DUN CARE ... ha ha ha ookayys nvm
:) i gtg bb haha but NOT GOING TO SLEEP YET HE HE HE

No comments: