Friday, September 12, 2008

Hi hi ppl, again i've not blog for a long time already .Because we are all shopping for my uncle wedding ,so i've no time to blog everyday . The whole day we have to go everywhere go see clothes for the wedding at the same time visit my grandma and grandpa .. Finally i got my morning shirt, but i haven decided for the evening dress i have got 2 ,one is orange with a big flower another is a white dress look like princess! which i should i choose ?? want to tell me ur choice add me at lovesweet96@hotmail.com jk hahA:) hahas . haiz, sa2 going to come soon and PSLE ALSO those in primary 6 i would like to say "good luck to all of u , do all ur best , very very best !!'"same for primary 5 pupils hahas :)during the holiday its so boring ........going to have my hair cut. ;) haha i mean it's not really cutting so much, but it just cutting a bit .. i really CANT WAIT FOR MY UNCLES WEDDING ..HAHA did U KNOW my dog tht time stuck inside the dustbin, thn i wanted to help him take out the dustbin stuck on his head but dun want. He bite whn i help him such a patatic dog right ?? oh ya i love ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni it kinna nice so i love tht show a lot !!....haha pls go watch haha lol no i am just joking but if really want it really nice trust me !!i gtg cya :) oh ya also hear the song "this is me " it is quite nice i will give u the link "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj3fBWKrtrw hope u will love the song :)

No comments: