Friday, September 26, 2008

Hi hi ppl how are ur ?? I am fine !! Its like so scary, because sa2 the oral is coming .And the date for oral is next next monday and i too NERVOUS !! Because it like i forget to bring back my oral book for english . But its okay i'll just go get it on monday !! hAIZ NOWDAYS I HATE THE BOYIZ IN MY CLASS LAHHHS .. they are like so irritating because of that i dun like thm ..
yAY I LOVE MING ZHONG ZHU DING WO AI NI .... haha it really roxxs so much .. haiz i wish tht my dog would stop disturbing me ,because like he keep on barking jumping at me !! so naughty !!!!Did know tht" fei lun hai" are coming to singapore to have concert but too bad i cannt go:( actually alr book the tickets, but thn later my mom say cant go so we didnt get a chance to go .. But it sound very nice lehhs the concert title it call" farenheit fantasy world " nice right ?? !!! so sad i cannt go ... if i could i would be so excited + happy haha anyways nvm lahhs , cause exam coming le so nvm but thn the concert is on december , means tht my exam is over alr .but it's okays i will still smile :) But there is just a little sadness in me tht all haha . :) okays i got to go alr to go do my homework cya :)btw good luck to all the pupils having exams haha :) hope ur would pass with flying colours !!

No comments: