Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just let me off for just this once please. Im mentally and physically drained.

Please just let me off, just this once.
Seriously, i'm tired of these.
No one will ever understand this agony im going through.
You're like a changed person, everyone isn't the same as before.
New friends, new people, new life, new personality.
Everything just changes, especially when you have something else newer than before.
I don't know. I really don't know how i should explain this feeling to anyone.
Cause no one, just no one seem to understand.
Everytime when i rack up those things.
In the very end, it will always seems like im the one kicking up a really big fuss about everything here.
I really just want someone to talk to. Someone that understands me.
Stand by me.
Every post i have been trying to convey this whole lot of words. Again and again.
But it's never working.
It's always like these. Repeating like a broken recorder.
Saying im sorry, over and over again.
But you don't really mean it. If thats the case. Then don't bother saying it.
Im serious. It'll just save your time and everything else.
Im fine. Fine being alone, fine by myself.
I'll find someone better off. Happy now?
Yes, even if im crying, wailing, screaming.
No one even cares. It's just fucking useless. FINE! I'll not do that anymore.
I'll just shut up, lead my own life. K thanks.

No comments: