Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fcktard

Im really speechless by your actions.
This is not what i call love, instead its just a plain obsession.
Seriously, to be honest you're freaking me out.
I can't stop you from liking me but the least you can do is to respect me.
By giving me that space,freedom and privacy. I should have for myself.
If you're gonna continue following me around 247 it doesnt make me feel better.
Instead, you'll just make me feel annoyed and uneasy.
If this is ever gonna continue, i can assure you my patiences won't last for long.
I don't wanna seem like a bitch by telling you off or whatsoever,
But your actions is really putting me in a great dilema.
In fact, im seriously freaked out by you and i don't think we can even continue to be friends this way.
Urgh. At least have some sense of pride in you? Please, im begging you.
Just stop it. Im gonna go crazy if this is gonna carry on. PLEASE JUST STOP IT.
I NEED SOME SPACE ALONE

No comments: