Sunday, August 8, 2010


I’m falling in love with you again ,Is fate always that cruel ?

I told myself tearing for you isn’t worth but my heart think of it another way .

I’m gone , I’ve practically lose myself to you .

Promise me you will stay by me will you , cause I need you .

Why ? Why must you always step into my life .Why did I even meet you ?

We’re moving around in circles meeting the point we have once stepped .

Regaining the pain we have once felt , it hurts but I somehow like the way it hurts .

You always said sorry and sorry and sorry , but all I hear was a sorry .

Nothing more , sometimes I really wish I could get something more sincere

Rather than a sorry each time .Well , if you’re just going to toy me once more .

Making me go through the pain to forget you once more .

Then just shut you crap because I would rather give up the thought of even loving you .

Than to get hurt once more .

I’m really confused , vexed , frustrated . Now you tell me what you really want .

You ignore me awhile ago and now we’re talking to each other like as though we’re love birds .

I can’t hold anymore longer .I’m tired of your crap , I’m really tired .

I’m on the verge of breaking down do you know . Do you ever understand ?

You say you can tell I’m troubled but why aren’t you caring as much as the others ?

Sometimes I really wonder what am I to you ? Do you even love me .

Or are you saying all these to me just to convince me ?

Seriously tell me what you want ?

No comments: