Sunday, August 22, 2010

DO I HAVE TO FAKE A SMILE LIKE AS IF NOTHING

HAS HAPPENED?



School's starting tomorrow , i've not even started on my homework .
How great yeah ? Gonna be mugging it later . xD
I'm feeling so stressed up . Things haven't been going right .
Mood recently is super down i'm trying to force a smile out on my face .
Trying to be as hyper as i can be .
But no matter how hard i try , it isn't as easy as i thought .
It's not easy to get a place in everyone's heart too .
Well , i'm starting to feel that i've lose everything .
Sigh . I'm really sick and tired of facing the same thing everyday .
If only i could turn back time .
Maybe what ______ said was true ,
Maybe i should go up to you and tell you how i really feel .
But it's easy to say but hard to do .
Whatever it is , i just hope things will turn out better .

No comments: