Thursday, November 19, 2009

ROOOOOAAARRRRR .

BERNADETTEEE, ♥: Tagged JENELLE
Jenelle : thank you

M I K K A : D: TAGGED! btw this is sabrina ^^ plz relink!
Jenelle : oppppss , okays now I go relink kays ? hehehe

Justin: hey hi! Yo i am tagging using my handphone! So cool! I think its free. Hehe...
: good luck for tmr dance ya?! Good luck people!B-)
Jenelle: Hi , sorry 4 the late reply urr .

zhenghui: nobody care if u use ur phone to tag.lols -.-.hahas.alfred jackass
: forgot 1 thing.TAgged=D
Jenelle : hahahahs , yea alfred is my jackass kor kor . heeeeez thanks 4 tagging (((:

joynessaa!: hello.loveyeah.remember me
Jenelle : hello , loveya too . I'll remember you de , it like we know each other for 8 years ?hahahs

BOOOOOhooooo haixxx , yesterday had the grauduation party . It was filled with joy and sadness though . We had to leave school and I really dread leaving . How I wish we could have a white sand sec . How great would that be ? It was really great there , though there were ups and downs but we went through it together . Especially my dearest friends who had been there for me . I can't deny the fact we really went through too much together , that your had became a part of me . Now having to leave your really makes me feel sad ya ? I meant who wouldn't feel that ? So let me begin the story yesterday . I woke up as usual , went to school with karin . Ended up late , but this time isn't her fault , heheh . Mrs yeo gave an opening speech and the game begins ? Ya and blah blah blah , let's fast forward to the part when they showed a video clip kays . SOon , mr tan and ms lee sang a song and that really made me cried . URGGG , It was really sad , and that song was making my feelings more worst . HAHAH . Turn to look debbie
she was crying , her crying was damm contagious which led me to cry . Ever since I started I can't stop until one hour later . And whenever I start hugging someone my tears start flowing uncontrollably again . Ms leong too , the more I see the teachers the more I felt like crying .
I'm not crazy , it's just that White sand had been a second home to me and having me to leave I'm really sad . Haaiixxx it like we were bonding time together by hugging each other . Soon we really had leave for ning's house . After that we went to Ning's house to slack . Helped Ning put her make-up . WoOOOSHH then jia yi , chloe , deborah , ning went mac to buy food . HEHEHEH
Thank you ! Then later someone mysterious called and then later we went to find out who it was . Soon later , rachel and me went to meet my mom . AHAHA Then later sent rachel to white sand and went back home .

No comments: