Friday, November 6, 2009

RAHHH IT'S GONNA BE ALL AT ONCE (((:

nur nanaa (: : ELLO! this is sab (: TAGGED N PLZ RELINKZ MEZ (((:
Jenelle-nur nana : heeez kays , i'll relink you soon ya ?

Rachel: Hey jenelle just came back:) tagged & loveyeah!
Jenelle-Rachel : RAHHH , yeap long time ago ((: it's like i'm in the past HAH . sorry arr so long than reply your tag ((:

zhenghui: JUSTIN LEE JUN WEI UR'RE SO LAME
Jenelle-zhenghui : HAH . yeap ((:

Justin: y alfred n zhenghui all get heart shape i dun have??T.T sad
Jenelle-Justin : er cause that's 4 my family , though haven change yet .

[destiny]: lame lame lame....justin.....u know who i??
Jenelle-[destiny] : heeeezzz . Come on luh kor of course I know who you are unless you're asking justin (((:

[destiny]: whad drama u watching....if is disc de hua lend me leh....
Jenelle-[destiny] : rahh , it's on kbs world the tv show . teeehee .

[destiny]
: y no jewelry songs de....vari2ty
Jenelle- [destiny] : Zzzz cuz , it's the korean world (((:

Rachel: Relink! iinnoccences.bs.com
Jenelle-Rachel : I'll soon ya ? Loveyyaaa

zhenghui: Tagged!:D
Jenelle-zhenghui : thanks ((:

Rachel: Hello darling mei! LOVES!
Jenelle-Rachel : ROAR , hello darling jie . (((((((: HAh copycat me huh huh ? no luh JOKING LOVVVVEEESSS ;P

5/11/09
RAAHHH . AND here I go again , yesterday went school late AGAIN . GODDD , it's becoming a daily routine (((: Met up with jie jie , then went school together .
HAH it was pouring heavily and guess what , while we were walking down the carpark slope ,
I fell like as if i was playing the side . ESSSHH ,
then we were like OMG OMG . haahaha , Jie i'm ok .
Kays let me continue , then when we when back to class .
There was nobody , YEAP so we sneak in to the hall .
BLAH BLAH BLAH . Soon later we went for the art class then
Mr Ng said this : You , stop talking
And I was like : I didn't talked !
URRRGG it's so infuriating , I didn't even opened my mouth .
I was mearly just looking around .
After that had 2 free period and my cliques were like playing true or dare .
HAH and guess what they had to made me say hi to clarence . EEEESSSH . ))):
Sigh then later decided to play heart attack but then after awhile it became boring . SO ... Karin and I played the hand beating game (((; .
It was so PAIIN , HAH but fun .
Then played pepsi-cola . Godddd , Jie i'm so sorry I didn't knew my nails
were so powerful that it could poke your hand to bleed .
SORRY . LOVVES . Hope it's okay now ya ? (((;
After we had recess we had dance . WOOOSH .
Next went home with jiejie-S .
Took some picture .. KEKEKEKEke


Boredness ((;

BAGGIES

SHooeeess making a weird shape .

Star made by : Karin , Rachel , Jenelle

Rachel and Jenelle heart <33'

BLEHHS my thumb is cut off (((:

Another weird shape but this time made by fingers ^^

Yepp that's all 4 the pictures . Then went home , had a shower . Watched love and obsession . Went to Ah ma house . Slept througout the journey , cuz i was seriously bored and sleepy . HAZZ and her house is at woodlands . ))): Yep , than before going went shopping (((: Bought lots of stuff. Heeezz happy (((: Then went to see ah ma . Then went back to home sweet home

6/11/09
Heeeezz , woke up late today . Used com till 12.30 ((: talked to Jie Jie on MSN . HAH
Had so much fun bickering with her . Next went out with mummy to eat
and bought things again . This time it's gorcery shopping . LOTS of food
YUMM YUMM . Then went home at about 4.00 ?
Made Jelly . o.0 my fav . HAh
Went to use com and slack .
Then eat and used com .
That's all , it's a very short one ((((:
BYEEEEES . LOVVVESS

No comments: