Thursday, November 22, 2012

I feel useless.
I wished I could understand you a little more..
I wished I could do a little more for you before you left. 
Everything is just too late before I could react again.
I wished you never left me. From days to months and months to years. 
Time flew pass me in an blink of an eyes. 
I was counting from days to months to years and everything inside of me became too sick of it that I forget what's happiness..
Rob all my emotions now, I don't need them now. Just wanna feel numb all inside out. 
I wished I never knew you, just perhaps things would turn out different. 
Why did you leave me so many memories to reminisced. 
It hurts painfully like a cut in your heart. 
It's able to stitch the wound and stop the pain but there's still the after effect. 
I have no idea why, why am I still stuck to the past when everyone, everything have moved on. 
I just know, I'm tired. I'm sick. I'm sad. 
Family, Friends, Lovers, Crush, Strangers.
I have no idea how I should put this, but I know this isn't the life I want to lead.
This isn't the role I should be playing in my own story, my own movie. 
I wonder how will my past looked at me. How will I be judge from the past to the present. 
Should I feel more glorious? Or rather will I feel more sad. 
I have no idea. Really clueless. I really wished I could step out of my body to take a good look at myself. 
I wanna see how I really behave react and everything. How does people look at me. 
Do I act sluttish? Or am I just an ordinary girl. Or someone whose nice? 
I really wanna judge for myself. The past me and now. 
Well, I'm really curious. Well, so much said for the night. I shall grab some sleep need to fight a battle tmr. Goodnight world  

No comments: