Saturday, October 15, 2011

The first one is the worst one when it come to a broken heart

Haven't been blogging for quite awhile.
Shall just update it since i have nothing to do.

Have been rotting at home for the past few days.
I've nothing to do, there's no plans, no dates, it's just a day after another.
Watching dramas after dramas.
That make me feel more argghhh after seeing how sweet the couple can get in the show.
I'm feeling kinda sorry, i don't know, just that indescribable feeling .
During these few days, you were the one who kept me occupied in my mind.
I know it's been such a long time.
But maybe it's just so long that something just strike you again.
And you start recalling every single detail about everything then.
Do you know i have been re-reading everything, and it kept me wondering.
Wondering how stupid i could be, to not treasure what i have.
How bitchy i could get towards you.
How idiotic i could react whenever you wanted an answer.
After so long, i found the answer.
I found the answer to you leaving me without a single goodbye.
I don't love you anymore, im sure of that but it's just that feeling.
And what if, that day, that very day, i did make an effort to try to meet you.
Will this turn out to be our ending?
Will we still end up this way?
I guess i still owe you an apology.
An apology for everything.
Maybe it's the guilt that's haunting me.
I don't know why did i treat you coldly then maybe it's just cause im really uncertain.
Maybe it's just cause i can't feel your love towards me.
I dont feel that i can match up to you.
That's the reason behind everything.
But whatever it is, im sorry.

No comments: