Sunday, July 18, 2010

If only i could run away from reality

Have you ever got the feeling of being so unwanted ? It feels like as though You're not important to anyone in this world anymore . The whole have abandoned you there all alone by yourself . Even Time didn't waited for you to catch up and just move on continuously , unexpectedly leaving you there . Yes right there . It felt so lonely the nights seems extremely long , i'm on the verge of breaking down . No one understands me how i feel , they treat my words like as though it's rubbish or maybe my words are immune to you people not having your to show much concern to whatever i say . I'm on the verge of breaking down . I feel so helpless . If your concern to me was just something you have been forcing out from yourself then forget it , i dun need you to show "concern" to me like this . It looks pathetic as well as me feeling so pathetic . I really don't know , well anyway i don't wish to know . In your eyes , i've always been the extra one never once being the most important one . You can deny everything i said but your actions shows .

No comments: