Friday, December 19, 2008

STRESS!! I finally understand the meaning of really stress ... hahas , sorry long time did'nt post , cause too busy bahss learning so many new things and going out shopping too !hahas :)

I can't wait for Chirstmas to come , cause i get present . HA HA HA !!! going have a chalet my is my auntie relative 1 =.= nvm at least better then nothing right ??
Went to my grandma house today , hahas my younger cousin so bloodly damm cute lorhhs ... wa lao , i really feel like hugging tightly lahhs .. :) let me post a picture of her
so cute right ?? maybe to me YES SHE IS hahas
oh ya and btw today is FARENHEIT CONCERT ...!!! ACTUALLY GOT extra ticket can go but my mom said dun want so nvm lorhhs but then it like OMG i wantto go !!! nvm okies i think i gtg cause now is only me awake alone and i'm very very scared so i gtg bb .. sweetdreams every1 cya goodnite muaks :)

PS: I WANNA SAY THIS HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!HOPE UR WOULD ENJOY UR DAY ... okies i really cannot take it anymore my eyes is going to close le so i can't blog anymore hahas ... so once again GOODNITE , SWEETDREAMS AND MUACKS :)
*AND BIG BANG AND FARENHEIT ROXS 4EVER

No comments: